I don't know if it is the business of the season on the pitch black before 5PM that has me dead tired, but I have been exhausted.
Last week we took a bit of break from Domestic Days to enjoy time spent with family and friends. We hope you had an amazing holiday as well!
I actually am easing back into work as we speak right now because I realized I needed time to get some things done around the house and just to clean up the home space.
I am super excited to decorate the outside of my home this weekend for the first time in all my years of home ownership. I can't wait to share!
For the month of December I am taking a little time to unplug and be present in my life and at home!
But until then, let's get this party started in another edition of Domestic Days.
A link party for good times, over good food, doing cool things and meeting new people!
Meet Your Host
Each week we highlight and share the posts of our top viewed friends and share them with you!
Well we are all grown ups, AND its a party so rules for what???
But we do have a few “guidelines”:
- Post must be food, home or DIY related (all posts that are not will be removed)
- Each participant can enter once
- Top 2 viewed participants post from the previous week will be featured the following week and shared via social, AND pinned to the Domestic Dayz Pin Board.
- Following hosts is optional but our social links will be provided
- It is encouraged that participants visit the posts of others in the link up but also not required
Join The Party!
- Feel free to grab the button below, by copy and pasting the code below the button in your post, to show you have linked up with us!
- Drop your link below
- Make new friends, because really who goes to a party and doesn’t make friends?