Welcome friends to another edition of Domestic Dayz!
Halloween is behind us and I COULD NOT be happier. You read that right. I just do not like Halloween. It has to be one of the, if not thee, least favorite holidays out of all of them.
Now that is not to be confused with the season. I am becoming a lover of the Fall, now that I am in the South. Up north, fall seemed non-existent.
This weekend, hubs went on a much deserved and needed Bro-cation, and that left me and the kids home looking at each other. LOL.
So I decided to take them to Hill Ridge Farms to get them out the house and to have a little fun. Hill Ridge is a local farm that has all kinds of family-friendly activities and things to do! ANd of course, food!
While we got rained out, the kids still seemed to enjoy themselves.
Check out the video below.
And also join LaKita, Felicita and myself for Domestic Dayz link party!
A link party for good times, over good food, doing cool things and meeting new people!
Meet Your Host
Each week we highlight and share the posts of our top viewed friends and share them with you! This week’s feature is from Heather from The Kitchen and Beyond with her Chocolate Orange Hot Cocoa.
Well we are all grown ups, AND its a party so rules for what???
But we do have a few “guidelines”:
- Post must be food, home or DIY related (all posts that are not will be removed)
- Each participant can enter once
- Top 2 viewed participants post from the previous week will be featured the following week and shared via social, AND pinned to the Domestic Dayz Pin Board.
- Following hosts is optional but our social links will be provided
- It is encouraged that participants visit the posts of others in the link up but also not required
Join The Party!
- Feel free to grab the button below, by copy and pasting the code below the button in your post, to show you have linked up with us!
- Drop your link below
- Make new friends, because really who goes to a party and doesn’t make friends?