Welcome friends to another edition of Domestic Dayz!
The days are becoming shorter and shorter, and although the weather doesn’t seem very fall-ish around these parts, it is evident that fall is near.
Fall, to me, is prime time to ramp up the projects and cook good food! As the trees change colors and eventually shed their leaves, Pumpkin season is in full effect.
I am excited for some of the recipes that I have coming up soon. Pumpkin take over is happening here at Kenya Rae, starting with last weeks Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate, and yesterday’s Pumpkin Pecan Blondies. And there is more where that came from!
I am also excited to see what all you guys have happening in your kitchens and on your homefronts cause this party is fully underway!
A link party for good times, over good food, doing cool things and meeting new people!
Meet Your Host
Each week we highlight and share the posts of our top viewed friends and share them with you! This week’s features are Weight Watchers Pumpkin Pancakes from Michele over at Midlife Healthy Living, and Anti-Aging Basil Face Cream from Consumer Queen’s, Melissa.
You can check them both out below:
Well we are all grown ups, AND its a party so rules for what???
But we do have a few “guidelines”:
- Post must be food, home or DIY related (all posts that are not will be removed)
- Each participant can enter once
- Top 2 viewed participants post from the previous week will be featured the following week and shared via social, AND pinned to the Domestic Dayz Pin Board.
- Following hosts is optional but our social links will be provided
- It is encouraged that participants visit the posts of others in the link up but also not required
Join The Party!
- Feel free to grab the button below, by copy and pasting the code below the button in your post, to show you have linked up with us!
- Drop your link below
- Make new friends, because really who goes to a party and doesn’t make friends?