Or even a closet.
I remember when I saw the movie war room and how inspired I was to get my prayer life in order.
But seeing that closet and then looking at mine made me feel doomed.
I thought to myself, I’ll never have a prayer space.
The home we lived at that time was “closetly challenged“. I barely had room to put my clothing, let alone to house my prayers.
Many prayer groups and women’s meetings were jumping on the bandwagon and we were creating war boards, and prayer posters and different things to improvise for not having a whole room to dedicate to prayer.
What I have recently realized, is that even though I now have a space large enough to create a “war space”. I don’t even need all that.
And you don’t either.Who needs a prayer closet when you have this?? Click To Tweet
All you need is a good book. And not thee good book. But it’s gonna be a close second.
If you desire to step up your prayer life, and have a space to do so, I’m here to help with the creation of our very own prayer journals!
That means I’m excited, and you should be too!
I’m going to share with you how I created a prayer journal. You can use this as a loose guide for creating your own prayer journal.
We live two separate lives and so our prayer needs, how and what we are praying for, will be different.
Keep in mind this is evolving. So as our lives evolve, our prayer journal can too!Here's a supply list for your own prayer journal... Click To Tweet
Here is what you will need:
Prayer journal Supply list
- Binder I went with a 1 inch. I don’t want mine to be too think.
- Tabbed pages I love to check that cute little section when you first walk into target. They almost undoubtedly have something you can use, that’s cute and cheap!
- Notebook paper You can use ruled, or unruled or fancy, or plain paper. Whatever you like – it’s your world!
- Pens I am a pen fanatic. Behind journals, pens are an obsession for me
Creating your prayer journal sections
With your completed journal, you are no longer confined to your house, or even a room for your prayer time. You can carry your journal with you, wherever you go. Pray when you want. How you want. And most importantly wherever you want.
I hope this provides some prayer inspiration for you, it certainly has turned my prayer life right side up, and I it is right in alignment with my word of the year!
I have put together a video here for you to give some inspiration for your own journal sections and more. Showing what mine includes.
Latest posts by Kenya Rae (see all)
- How To Encourage Learning Over The Summer - May 22, 2017
- How To Get Organized and Create More & Better Content - May 18, 2017
- You Should Stop Asking People “How you doing?” - May 15, 2017