How often do you pray for your husband?
I don’t ask to judge. I’m asking to make you think about it.
It’s been said that there is nothing like the power of a praying wife.
I pray for my husband regularly, but probably not as often as I could, or should. If there are guidelines for it, I’m probably not meeting them. But I am constantly talking to the man above about my family as a whole.
Last month my old man started on a new part of our journey.
After his personal training clientele didn’t pick up as fast as expected he went back to working in his field of IT.
While he hasn’t given up on physical training, he decided for our financial situation and to be able to work towards some of our goals he needs to double back.
I know how hard of a decision this was for him. And furthermore, I know how hard it can be to be the man of the house, head off the household and the person responsible for all of us.
It’s also currently a different dynamic in that he is the only one working a full time job now.
So as his wife, I feel extremely compelled to increase in prayer for him.
While lord knows they can always use the benefit of having a praying wife, there are times it is definitely a must.
I don’t know what it may be that your hubby needs you to pray for. Maybe it could be weight that he is carrying as a man. Or maybe it’s for his own personal relationship with the Lord.
Whatever it is, he could certainly use you praying for him. So that’s why I have created the 14 DAYS OF PRAYER FOR YOUR HUSBAND CHALLENGE.
Join me for the next two weeks in setting aside time to intentionally pray for your husband.Join me and @IamKenyaRae for 14 DAYS OF PRAYING FOR YOUR HUSBAND! Click To Tweet
How It Will Work
- Sign up to gain access to the prayer challenge below
- Bookmark the link on your phone or computer
- Print prayer journal or download to Adobe Reader
- Visit daily for content and prayer prompt
While it is created as a self pace, it is designed with the intention to complete one section daily
What You Need
- 10-20 quiet minutes a day
- a heart for your husband
What It Includes
- downloadable prayer journal
- daily prayer prompts
- 14 days of prayer and scripture references
Latest posts by Kenya Rae (see all)
- How Changing One Simple Thing Is Helping Me “Adult” Again - April 28, 2017
- Raising A Daughter To Be Happy and Confident - April 26, 2017
- 3 Unparalleled Reasons Chicken Gnocchi is The Best Chicken Soup Ever - April 24, 2017